Office invoices are invoices that are generated with every transaction performed by any business. These are crucial to the survival and progress of the business. Invoices translate to cash flowing into the company’s account which is important for the healthy functioning of the business.
An office invoice will list all important information of the transaction that will ensure payment with verification to avoid future dispute. An office invoice could be made out for goods sold or services rendered, like repair job.
An office invoice template header may display:
* Company’s name and logo
* Company’s full mailing address & contact number
* Customer / Recipient’s full name
* Customer / Recipient’s full address and contact information
* Invoice Number
* Delivery Order Number Reference
* Customer’s Identification Code
The body of the office invoice template records:
* Quantity of Items sold/purchased
* Item number
* Unit Price
* Line Total
The above lists the actual transaction details so that payment can be made to the originator of this invoice. The invoice can list further instructions at the bottom to remind the customer the following information:
* Due Date for Payment
* Mode of Payment (Terms: 30 days, Cash)
* Check payable to (Company name)
* Shipping & Handling
* Terms and conditions
The last section of information is quite vital to ensure that the Customer will honor the terms and conditions of the transaction, to make quick payment.
Consider the attached sample template for your convenience.